MSC. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY (in view)
NnamdiAzikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State.
BSC. IN PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY ( 2006 – 2010) 2ND CLASS HONORS.
Anambra State University, (former Anambra State University of Science and Technology), Uli.
DEXCOM SOLUTIONS, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. 2016 – Present. Laboratory Analyst
- In charge of wet chemistry laboratory.
- Oversee chemical analysis sample testing for soil and ground water projects.
- Perform analysis of environmental samples (soil and water samples) according to SOPs.
- Testing of samples using standard test methods (ASTM, EPA, ISO,APHA, etc)
- Run analysis using Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS) and Gas Chromatograph (GC – FID)
- Prepare and submit accurate analytical reports in a timely manner.
- Record and update instruments run logs and maintenance logbook.
- Prepare analytical standards and solutions used in the analysis.
- Resolve data loading and validation issues in coordination with samplers and other laboratory technicians.
- Ensure high quality data and results for chemical test and verification programs.
- Design delivery order and custody forms for analytical laboratory data compilation.
- Provide requested scientific technical support to a variety of departments and teams.
- Trained and supervised employees on proper segregation, labeling and packaging requirements with an emphasis in safety and legal compliance